Please read the terms and conditions below in full. By clicking the check box, you (herein after referred to as Client) agree to the following terms. Please note that all Virtual Office Plans include a one-time deposit and set-up fee.
1) 30-DAY NOTICE: Client agrees to give a 30-day written notice of cancellation to Normandy Business Center.
2) VIRTUAL OFFICE AGREEMENT CHARGES: Client agrees to pay Normandy Business Center a monthly sum equal to the Virtual Office Plan chosen above.
3) RETAINER FEE: Upon execution of this Agreement by Client, Client will pay a retainer in the amount equal to one month’s rental fee. This amount can be used towards the last month of rent. This amount shall be applied towards the last month of rent following the receipt of Client’s written 30-day notice.
4) RECEPTION: Normandy Business Center agrees to provide reception service as reasonably required by Client from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, nationally recognized holidays excepted. Client agrees to indemnify, release and hold Normandy Business Center harmless from any loss, damage, claim, or liability arising out of or in connection with any reception service provided or not provided by Normandy Business Center’s employees to Client or to any visitor or associate of Client. Advertising is the sole responsibility of the Client. For Clients choosing a Virtual Office Plan that includes the mailing address: Normandy Business Center provides open message and/or mail acceptance for Client. Client acknowledges that Normandy Business Center is not responsible for the loss or theft of messages or mail.
5) VARIABLE CHARGES: Charges to Client for additional services (as listed on Schedule A – Fee Sheet) will be billed monthly and are payable on or before the first day of the month along with the contract charges listed above.
6) ADDITIONAL SERVICES: Additional services are available at the rates established by Normandy Business Center. These rates are subject to change at the discretion of Normandy Business Center. Client will be provided a notice thirty (30) days prior to the effective date if any revisions are made to service pricing.
7) LATE FEES: All service payments are due on the first of each month. In the event that Client, prior to the fifth of each month, without the written consent of Normandy Business Center, shall fail to make any payment, a late charge of 10% equal to any amount owed to Normandy Business Center or $25.00 whichever is greater shall be charged.
8) DEFAULT: Any of the following occurrences shall constitute a “material” default by Client:
You agree to be charged monthly at the above rate. Any extra services you request will be billed on a monthly basis separately. Please review the terms and conditions.